Monday, March 7, 2011

It may get boring

As I have said so many times I get mesmerized by sunsets on the gulf coast.  Here I caught the sun with my 300 lens and it looks like the sun is on a small stand.  Later a boat went past.
Not a lot of news.  Did the tennis ball machine yesterday with Terry and that was fun.  Spent time at the beach tonight which is always relaxing and fun.  Tonight the waves were maybe bigger than I have seen them and that was fun. 
My calf muscle is getting better ever so slowly but every little bit helps so will be thankful for the progress.  Can not ever remember having a muscle be so sore for so long but it is not the worst thing in the world. 
Terry has 7 windows in her home and the screens were in terrible shape so I repaired all of them last Saturday and that was good.  I have those old old wooden screens and storms in St. Paul and these new kind of screens are so easy to repair.  Makes me wonder about my old house!!!!!!  
The weather continues to be "hard to beat" here.  Today it was sunny and mid 70's so can not be unhappy with that.  Sounds like weather in St. Paul is too cold/snowy yet.
Time continues to fly by and here we are into the first full week in March.  Before I know it the Lee family reunion in the Black Hills will be on us.  I think I have some work to do on that so need to get some e-mails out about it.
Will sign off for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You bet you have some work to do on the reunion! Joan and I won't let you shirk your duties so not to worry! Keep enjoying your life of leisure and the absolutely beautiful sunsets!
Helen