Friday, March 4, 2011

A long time

Here are some pictures that will show a bit of Naples FL.  The sunset and people who come to watch it.  As I have said in the past I have fallen in love with sunsets on the gulf coast.  Terry and I go to take the sunsets in about 3 or 4 evenings a week and it never is boring or the same. 
The flowers happened to just be near the road as we were driving alone.  Actually the first time we saw them we were on a bike ride and we just had to go back with my camera.
We have seen a couple of movies that have been great.  We saw "The King's speech" and it was great.  Having been a stutterer in my childhood I could really relate to many things in the movie.  I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes movies as it is very very good.  Also saw "The fighter" today and really enjoyed that too.
I continue to play tennis and continue to have some difficulties with my right calf.  It is getting better but still gets sore when I use it a lot.  On Thursday went on an hour walk/run, then played a tennis clinic and then Terry and I used the tennis ball machine for an hour and by evening it was hurting a bit.  I know, I used it too much in one day but it was a fun time.
I continue to enjoy the warm weather here and all of the new activities.  Never in my life have I done these things and it has been a wonderful time.  I may be becoming a friend of warm winter weather and a foe of cold and snow!!!!!
Here it is well into March and the time seems to have flown by so fast.  My tan is a sign that things are going well.  Each time I blog I promise to do it more often but oh my the time goes so fast.

No comments: