Tuesday, April 28, 2009



One of my favorite pictures. Gail and I spent the day camping in the upper peninsula in Michigan.

This week is shaping up to be one that is fairly normal. Gail is working census, she went to women's group this morning, I had men over for meditations at 6 AM, we have a meeting on youth tonight at our house, I will have men's group tomorrow at Ernie's and Jim Cahill will come for the first time, that should be fun. I have a meeting with the Boy scouts Thursday morning and maybe that is it for the week!!! For the second week in a row we will not have grandma/grandpa day on Thursday. We are sad about that but maybe we can start it up again next week. Gail may be finished with work by then.

I think I have finally recovered from 13 hr work days on Fri and Sat and 9 hr on Sunday. Now that we do not need to get up at 3:30 for the paper route I think I have turned into a wimp, one who is lazy and easily tired. Cynthia and Faustina just walked in so I will leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carmen,
Thanks for faithfully blogging what is happenning. I know that I think and pray much more when I can look at some pics and read your story. Love you guys and God Bless, Mark and Mary