Wednesday, January 5, 2011

On that road again

I have now driven about 1200 miles and have not seen snow for some time!!!  Stayed with sister Helen and her husband Mike for a couple of days and that was fun.  Helen of course is a bit crazy but in a good way.  She also makes a mean potato salad but I didn't eat much of it.  Well actually I ate most of it!
Stayed in Memphis last night.  Have never never been in this part of the country so it has been kind of fun.  I did get a call from the Krauses and also read the Caring Bridge entry so I do not know what I will do.  I know the Lord is with them, the family as well as Jeanne and John.  It is such a difficult time and the only thing that carries one through is the Lord.
No the hotel has a breakfast so will enjoy that before I hit the road again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I was in Memphis a couple of weeks ago! You are in my neck of the woods now! What is your destination? How long have you been gone?

Have a Happy New Year, Carmen.
Mari