Monday, August 16, 2010

No bumper sticker

John and Mary drive a blue Dodge mini-van.  There must be a hundred in the area.  The only way I could tell if it was their van is a Trinity bumper sticker on the back.  So what am I doing, still looking at blue vans for that stick even when they are now in South Bend!!!!
If you were to write a special weather request to God it would have been what we had today.  High 70's, sunny, a bit of a breeze and perfect. 
I think I am in my post camp mode.  Did some things today, got some work done, drove some errands and all in all was happy with what I did.  I think I may still be a bit tired but not bad.  I think I may feel a bit of new energy and if that is true that would be great.
I am leaving Saturday morning to visit Aaron/Amy and then on to South Bend to see John/Mary's new home.  I am excited to see it.  Not too much time as Cynthia and I start our State Fair work on Wednesday, August 25 so need to be back for that.  I can hardly wait for 13 nights of work without a break with the hours from 6 PM to 6 AM!!!!
We will have our camp sharings tomorrow night at the community meeting which should be fun.  We will end it with a 10 min slide show which is always great.  That will be the end of camp for 2010.  The program directors  and I will meet in mid September to talk about the camp and then to head towards 2011.  There is no rest when you are having fun!
Will close for now.

No comments: