Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday

No picture and just a quick note.
Cynthia and I are ow 1/4 done with the night fair work.  Cynthia is doing well with it and I am not excited about it.  I find that I have so much to do around the house, I want to get back into my wood shop and when I come home from being up all or most of the night I am just no good for anything.  I have been going to bed at around 7:00 when I get home but do not sleep beyond 10:00 or so.  Can't figure that out but that is what is happening.  So I guess it must be grin and bear it for 9 more nights when September 7th rolls around and it will be finished.  I have been spending some of the long night hours by riding my bike in the parking lot.  The last 2 nights I have gotten in about 17 miles each night but then seem to run out of energy as morning draws close. 

I do continue my journey towards September 14 and don't really know what that will bring.  I suppose this time leading up to that date is a bit emotional but what can one do other than trust in the Lord and move on as best as one can. 

Our weather yesterday, today and tomorrow has been hot (90+) which reminds me of camp.  As the week gets into mid and late week the temp is supposed to be more close to normal.  The hot weather actually makes me thankful for night work as they have been pleasant.

Enough, I should try to nap but don't know if that is possible.

No comments: