Tuesday, July 20, 2010

No pictures

Camp continues to get more busy each day.  So many details to take care of and maybe not enough time to get all done.  I am sure when August 8 comes we will be fine and God will work in a powerful way but sometimes it seems like that is so far away!!
I went to look at the granite for the monument today.  They will do the writing on it this week and it is scheduled to be installed early next week.  I think it will be kind of a big thing with me when it is finally in and done.  Gail's writing on the stone will look nice. 
Not much else.  The whole family minus Aaron/Amy went to the Twins game last night compliments of Travis.  Being together was fun but the game was long long long.  We left after 3+ hours with the Twins way behind and still almost 1/3 of the game to play.  Wow
I had better get some sleep as I will be baby sitting at 5:45 AM tomorrow as Jude has an appt with the dr.

No comments: