Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday

I still am having trouble uploading pictures as it appears the blog has changed something so no pictures.
Today was a perfect fall day.  About 70, still, sunny and just perfect.  The trees are changing fast and I am guessing that late this week or early next week we will see peek colors. 
I was lucky enough to get a bike ride in yesterday.  Rode up and down the Mississippi River, down to Harriet Island and also to the cemetery.  I think the ride was about 17 miles and it was so so good to get on the bike again and be in the fresh air.  Even though it was mid 60's as one rode in the shade the air was cool.  Not too many days left like that.  I still would like to get down to the Cannon River Trail when the colors are out.  I don't know if that will happen but will try to make it happen. 
Aaron sent a note today saying my bike frame may be finished by October 11 and it may be ready to ride a week later.  No promises but maybe!!
There is not much new on the home front.  I don't know if I mentioned that I did get new steps from the deck to the garage finished and today I started working on the back door.  I need to repair it and then put a door knob on it.  Maybe will get done this week as I need to fill holes and then cut holes!!
I also started a tiny bit in the garage and in the yard.  This fall, 2010, is much different than last fall.  I am so thankful that so much is behind me. 
For some reason I am tired tonight so will sign off for now.

No comments: