Monday, September 6, 2010

Very short

Oh my I can hardly wait until tomorrow AM  One last night and this one will be 14 hours, from 6:00 PM this afternoon until 8:00 AM tomorrow.  I am not sure what I will do to celebrate tomorrow but I do know that I will need to catch up on some sleep.  Last night was difficult.  I walked, rode bike, watched a movie and still had a hard time keeping those eyes open.  I did manage to not sleep but if you have ever been in a situation where you nod our head, blink your eyes and try your best to not sleep that was where I was at much of the night last night and this morning. 

I think I will spend some time tomorrow making making a list and checking it twice to see what I may be doing over the next days, weeks and months.  It is hard to believe that we are now about 25% into September and fall is really in the air at times.  I have given up on my idea of a road trip vacation but not sure if I will replace it with something or just say it is not to be this year and start to think about next year. 

I am still digesting saying good bye to Gail, giving my blessing on John/Mary's move and all that involves.  I so miss all of John's family.  Mary has become like a daughter to me, John is of course special because of who he is and those little guys and Audrey are missed so much.  Family has changed so much in the last 12 months I almost hurt just to think about it but I also know that when a person tries to keep in God's will and follow his plan then his grace is also enough to carry one through difficilt times.  Such is the case with me but the changes are almost too much.  I am so thankful for Travis, Cynthia/Mike and little Faustina and Jude.  Aaron/Amy of course remain in Madison and at times that seems OK and at times they seem so far away.  I know they could be much much farther away BUT.

No I am about 10 min away from my last drive to the fair lot so got to go.

No comments: