Thursday, September 2, 2010

Not much

Here is Audrey.  You can probably tell from this picture that she is getting to be such a big girl and when it comes to her brothers she can more than hold her own.

Not much today.  Cynthia and I finished another night at the fair.  Again about 3:00 AM we had a rain storm with at least an inch of rain and strong winds for a short while.  Cynthia was in the back of the pick up when it came and she raced to the little shelter we can sit in.  If a person is in the back of the pick up under the aluminma topper the rain sounds like it is the worst ever!!

Travis stopped over yesterday and brought dinner with him so he, I and Cynthia/Mike enjoyed veggies and steak.  It feels so different as that is family now in town.  As we all know and as I have experienced this last year time marches on, things change and who knows what is around the corner. 

I know I said I was not going to do a count down but I can not help it.  We are now 58% finished with the fair work.  I still have not decided when or if I want to go to the fair.  I know that a person should go during the week if possible because the crowds are so much smaller then but the week is almost finished and so that is not going to happen.  I know I will not go today and tomorrow is Friday. 

No, I once again tried to get in a good sleep and was up after 3 1/2 hours so maybe a nap is in order for this afternoon.

No comments: