Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A nice time but kind of empty

Travis, Cynthia, Mike, Faustina, Jude and I had a nice time last night.  We had a fire at Travis' place and ate pie iron sandwiches just like Gail would have liked.  I do wish I could have been with Henry, Liam, Leo, Audrey and Ruby Gail too in the top picture but another time that can happen.

I will summarize yesterday and then will move on.  I did watch the sun rise as I sat on the monumnet yesterday morning.  It was quiet, lonely, peaceful and spiritual all in one package.  As I did that I sipped my Americano and Baileys at the same time.  Can't get any better than that, right??  From there I spent a couple of hours with Ernie R which was good.  When I got home I realized that I had forgotten to bring a rose to Gail so I did that.  Wallace had his hair appt after that so I dropped him off and then I was lucky enough to have Cynthia, Jude and Faustina here for a time.  From that I did go to Travis' and got home from that about 8.  The day started out with many tears on the way to Resurrection but after that my emotions seemed to be so much better.  I would say that the happy memories far out weighed the sadness

In the next week or so I am going to change my direction on the blog.  I am not sure what direction it will take but I have found that I enjoy writing but at the same time some how, some way I need to move on with my life and I do not know what.  I guess like God provided with food from heaven each day and if it was collected for the next day it would spoil.  Well that may be the story of me for a while now, one day at a time and do not try to look ahead.  So goes the blog as well for now too. 

It sounds like the rain and storm have stopped so I may try to get some more shut eye.


No comments: