Thursday, September 3, 2009

Five nights left

Travis and I have 5 nights of the fair left. That is great news!!! If I remember last year when Gail and I worked the last few nights are the worst but God will provide the wakefulness I am sure.

Gail is about the same. She is sleeping 5-6 hr a night, taking her supplements and when she takes her pain pills she does pretty well. Please continue to pray for a healing.

Cynthia continues to come each night as I am gone, Mary took 3 baskets of dirty clothes for us and the kids continue to be a huge huge blessing. Travis refuses to sleep at the fair at night as one of us can nap so that gives me more "wake" time with Gail when I get home. In fact I will not need to sleep at all today so can serve and be with Gail. We are so thankful for all of the support we receive from so many people.

No comments: