Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday

Gail had a difficult night but is comfortable this morning. Her blood pressure continues to be too high as 2 different readings were about 190/120. Joanne Kruger came to take it as Dr Bernarda wanted to be sure our cuff was accurae. She continues to want/need her feet rubbed and that helps much.
Thank you for prayers and support. Here are some words that we received this morning.
1. remember the song: I love the Lord because He heard my voice. He inclined His ear unto me. Therefore will I call upon Him as long as I love, oh--oh I love the Lord, I love the Lord. He will deliver my soul from death......
2. I think right now you are shipwrecked like Paul and his friends. "Last night God's angel stood at my side, an angel of this God saying to me, "Don't give up Paul (Gail and Carmen) your're going to stand before Caesar yet--and everyone sailing with you is also going to make it. So dear friends, take heart. I believe God will do exactly what he told me. But we're going to shipwreck on some other island or other. (the message act 27:23-26
3. a word from the Lord for Gail after Pslam 139 Gail, I have searched you and know you
I know your sitting down and your rising up
I know your thoughts afar off
I comprehrehend your path
I am acquainted with all your ways
I have hedged you behind and before
and laid my hand upon you.

Psalm 139
O Lord, you have searched me and known me
You know my sitting down and my rising up
You understand my thoguth afar off
You comprehend my path and my lying down
And are acquainted with all my ways
For there is not a word on my tongue
But lO LORD you know it altogether
You have hedged me hehind and before
And laid Your hand upon me
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me
It is high, I cannot attain it.

Where can I go from Your Spirit
Or where can I flee from Your presence
If I ascend into heaven, You are there.
If I take the wings of the morning.

4. Be not afraid, I am with you. Soak in my love. My love and your love will last forever.
blessings.

Please forgive misspellings etc
Carmen

No comments: