Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Well I found out yesterday that following Gail will not be good. I told Henry that I may (at this time I didn't want to get up hopes too much) try to bake cookies for the goodies jar and asked him what kind of cookies he liked. He said frosted!!!! I was thinking of just throwing some things in a bowl and baking them but now I must look for a receipt with frosted cookies. I do remember that Gail pretty much thought the grand kids should get what they want when they came. I think, if she were here, that she may change her mind as I have now renamed Faustina----Ferocious Faustina with everything that goes with the first word!!

I took a bike ride yesterday and that was fun. I just wanted to feel the wind on my head but I think I may go back to Gail's way and use the helmet the next time. I just wanted to try it again!

Want to know how God provides? The day before Gail died we got a call and now we are getting the paper free for 4 weeks. I can make some french press coffee and read the paper with no effort. I may have to order a pound of Mountain Thunder coffee from Hawaii, now that would be the best to sit down with the paper and drink the heavenly coffee like 100% Kona. My second favorite coffee is the pound that the Olsons sent me. It is True stone and the blend is "Praying for you Blend". I am not kidding, just come over and I will show you the label. I also have some of the great coffee that I purchased from Greg at White Rock that he would not let me pay for. I was so thankful as that was a difficult morning and Greg was so kind. I could go on and on about coffee but actually the ringer went off and my french press for the morning is ready. Think I will sit down and read my delivered free paper. Actually I should not be so happy about it because I know that those people who deliver samples barely get paid enough to cover the gas that it takes to stop here. Believe me, I do know.

No comments: