Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beautiful

Here is a flower from the clematis flower that came up this spring.  Gail loved these.  They are beautiful. 
A bit more rain today and that is always welcome. 
Watched the US in the World Cup this morning and it was a great game with the US winning 1-0 on a goal in overtime minutes. 
I got my ride in this afternoon after things dried a bit.  I have been able to ride everyday for several days.  I have enjoyed it so much I am thinking that maybe I will take some mini car trips with my bike and not go on a road trip.  I would really like to take in some of the bike trails in MN as we have so many.  I will see.  I may look into a hitch for the car this week or next week.
I had a bit of a melt down today.  I had to find something for my car and it took me a while.  I just became so tired and frustrated and the many many things that stare me in the face each day just seemed like mountains today.  I just thought I don't really know if I can do this "single" thing and then after things settled down of course I know God is with me and things will be fine.  The ups and downs of life are difficult sometimes. It is perhaps some after effects of Father's Day.
These little rains we have been getting are so good for the flowers and grass it is wonderful.
Bed time is now here.

No comments: