Thursday, June 4, 2009

Amy

We were lucky enough to welcome Amy into the family in 2000. I think she and Aaron are a perfect fit. Amy's list of good qualities is almost endless. She is a great mom, someone who makes a house a home yet works full time, kind and considerate and at least a hundred other things. We think she is great.
Gail had perhaps the most active day yesterday in the last 2 weeks. She was up and doing things most of the day. She did not sleep well last night again and that has become a problem that we have yet to figure out. She has gained about 4 pounds in the last week and I would say that is positive. We continue to believe that God is healing Gail. Please continue to pray with us and believe with us. As I go about things during the day I find that it is fairly easy to say God is healing but to believe it in one's heart takes much faith and love of God. Sometimes as I share my belief of Gail's healing with others they have this far away look in their eyes as if they are so sorry that Gail is dying. It will be so exciting to share with those people when we have physical signs that Gail is being healed. I wish with all my heart that Gail was not going through this health issue but I am very thankful for the trials we go through as my trials draw me closer to God. His love is so great it often wells up tears in my eyes.

No comments: