As you can tell grandpa is so proud of them and I know they will be the prefect young girls and young ladies as they grow. Even tho I have not met Ruby Gail I can tell by her eyes she is a cutie and of course Audrey and Faustina are the greatest so I have my treasures (boys tomorrow!) and there is nothing else I need in this world.
My only thought for the day is today is the super bowl and how today is so different than many super bowls in the past. Different in that:
- Gail is not here
- I don't care who wins
- There will not be 5 pounds of potatos made into FF for the boys
- There will be no 1/4 pound burgers served by Gail
- I may watch some but mainly to catch the ads
- Even if I don't watch it much I do have a 37"LCD HD TV to watch it on
- If I were to make a list of the important things in life the super bowl would not even make the list
I did not get all the snow off the deck last snow fall and with more coming I need to do that this morning before the snow starts to fall again. Back to work.