Sunday, December 6, 2009

Isaiah 30:19-21

I have been reading the churches readings for my Advent reading by the candles and here is what I read last night.
19 Yea, O people in Zion who dwell at Jerusalem; you shall weep no more. He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry; when he hears it. he will answer you. 20 And through the Lord give you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher will not hide himself any more, but your eyes shall see your Teacher. 21 And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, "This is the way, walk in it," when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left.
Very good words for me.
I finally was able to fall asleep about 2:15 AM. I have once again been dreaming about Gail. Last night she had on her wrist a beautiful gold bracelet that reflected light in all directions. It had layers of gold that reflected light off of her face and I was so happy with her.
I will work hard today and try to get the lights on the tree and trim it. I had thought of just putting the lights on and not trimming it this year but then changed my mind. I would like the tree to be beautiful and shine for all the world to see just as Gail shined for all to see.

No comments: