Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary---10 times over!!!!!!

Here are Amy, Aaron, Ruby Gail and Leo ten years after A/A tied the knot.  I would say they are quite the great looking couple and family.  Those 10 years have, as you see, brought precious Leo and Ruby Gail, an advanced degree for Amy, a wonderful home in Madison WI, good jobs for both, many super woodworking projects,  and I am sure a treasure of great memories to start building towards 20 years!!!  Congratulations A/A, a marriage well done and Dad is so proud of you and your family.  Of course we wish that Grandma could be physically with us and you today as she had such a huge part in your life but we are so thankful for all that she did for us and today especially for you.
That is the news of the day.  I did have guys over for our 6 AM meditations and then Jerry W and I enjoyed breakfast out.  Actually a big event occurred this morning.  For years Gail and I talked about doing a will and the legal work that goes along with that but we never did get it done.  This morning I met with Bill W for a hour or so and all of the necessary legal work I need to do will be finished in 3 weeks or so.  To get that done is big for me. 
The Winds will be here tonight along with Cynthia/Mike and kids.  We have not gotten together for some time and I actually have Kona Coffee to serve.  I splurged as I felt with the cooking I have done I needed to treat myself to a mother's day treat.  I know, I am not a mother but I am now a homemaker and I think that qualifies me to treat myself!!!
From did I tell you:
Did I tell you to be courteous not to display empty manners with no meaning but to live the courtesy born of caring.  And to express this caring through the small formalities and customs born of the years.
I have work to do before dinner so got to go.

No comments: