Monday, May 24, 2010

I goofed again

A short little note.
I picked up Gail's brother Mark and his family from the airport at midnight.  I seemed like they had a great time on vacation and the wedding sounded like it went off just fine.
My bedroom is a bit warm.  I will have to break down tomorrow and put in the AC.  I wanted to see if I could go without it and I have decided NO.
I really goofed today.  Went to Faustina's birthday party and did not bring my camera.  She got a BIG car, big enough for Henry, Liam, Faustina and Audrey to ride in.  It even had a radio and Audrey was bouncing up and down to the music, I needed my camera.  I know Gail never would have forgotten.
I am looking forward to this week and really nothing special is happening.  I think it may be the first time in 16 months I have said that, incredible but true.
I THINK I have decided to go with Gail's handwriting on the monument and it will look a bit different.  I am going to drive to the cemetary in the morning to find a monument from Milbank SD that will give me an idea of what it may look like with the frosted area. 
The weather coming this week sounds more like July and I know I missed June. 
My clock just turned to 1:00 AM, time for sleep.

No comments: