Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday May 2

I am not going to take the time to post a picture.  Here it is about 9:30 and I have about closed the chapter on a busy weekend. 
I did work this morning for 4 hours and now I will not be working until sometime in late June.  Had a meeting this afternoon and then I did get a 2 mile walk in. 
Something tells me I am ready for the up coming week.  I think and I feel I will get some things done.  I also hope!!  The lawn needs to be cut tomorrow and I would also like to make a trip to Goodwill with some things that have been sitting around here for some time.  Like would you believe MANY years!!!    I continue to slowly clear out some things that I need not and will never use.  I have to keep telling myself that some of those things maybe are good and useful and I know Gail had so many ideas for things but ME---I have not the talent, the skill nor the interest in many things so they need to go.  It helped me the other day as I thought what might it have been like if I had died and Gail had been the one to clean, sort and go through my garage and shop.  Many of the things she would not have had a clue as to what they were for, how to use them or whatever so with that picture in mind it has helped me some.
Time to soak my sore back in a warm tub and get some sleep.

No comments: