It was a day where I did much. I have not had many like that but some of the things that were done:
- went to State Farm Insurance
- made a trip to Goodwill
- went to Menards and Home Depot
- got the lawn mowed
- trimmed some grass
- got the gas trimmer started
- arranged some things in the basement
- measured to see that I CAN get both vehicles in the garage
- did some work in the shop
- did some camp work
I did get a call from the state fair and they needed someone to work this Friday and Saturday for 5 hours each day so I will do that. I was not planning to work until late June.
I was not planning to do anything for Mother's Day but got an e-mail from Travis and talked to John so am rethinking that. Not sure what I should do but I do think that will be a difficult day. I spent some time tonight reading my May 2009 blog but soon realized that I probably should not do too much of that now. At a later time it may be OK.
I think I will watch some of the Twins tonight and relax a bit. Maybe I will turn down the sound and read as I watch.