Saturday, May 1, 2010

I missed Friday

I did not write yesterday but here it is Saturday at 6:00 AM.  There is a meeting at 7:00 AM followed by working at the state fair grounds from 9-1 and then a wedding and reception so it looks like a busy day. 
Yesterday consisted of a date with Faustina in the morning (much of it was spent at Sam's Club following her around the place.  she picked up garlic, 2 books and some olives!), Will D stopped by at noon, got some work done in the afternoon and had dinner with John/Mary and kids in the evening.  I could not believe I did this but actually took about 20 min and wiped the car off with a sponge and chamois so it would be clean again.  It was kind of fun.
I need to take care of Wallace before I get ready for the meeting and then off to park cars.  You might think I am a ordered freak if you saw my dress shirt pants etc laid out for the wedding.  Had to do that last night as I was not sure I had a clean-ironed shirt!!  Not sure what I will do when it comes time to iron that thing.  If I would, by accident, put a big scorch in the shirt maybe I could write on it with crayons or markers and make it look like it was supposed to be there.  I could maybe start a trend!  Carmen's Creative Clothes could become as big as some of those shirts etc with little symbols on that so many people wear.  As I think about it I can see lines and lines of people waiting over night to get into the store to get the latest colorful scorched shirt by C Lee.  It could be the start of becoming rich and wouldn't that be fun??  Well, maybe I could be unrealistic.  It may not be a good idea to write so early in the morning.
Instead of dreaming dreams I think I will get dressed and ready.

No comments: