Monday, November 23, 2009

4 years of Sargent Central





As you look at these pictures of Gail you are looking at her yearbook pictures 9,10,11 and 12 grade. You can see why I was in awe of her and with Gail the inner self was even more beautiful than the exterior!!
I am getting in the Thanksgiving mode. I need to get some clean finished today, Tu and Wed. The more I think about doing the turkey the more I am not 100% sure of myself but we will give it our best shot and what happens will happen. Thursday should be fun. We will have 6 grandchildren here, 4 who are walking and perhaps the house may seem small but it will be fun. I know that all of us will miss Gail, mother and grandmother so MUCH but we will do our best to enjoy and have a good time. I know Gail will have her best Thanksgiving ever so I will do my best to hold up my end here on earth.
I just finished a deer burger for lunch. Gail used to make us small portions of deer tenderloin for a snack in the morning during November as there were only so many packages of that. As I was sitting praying this morning I glanced at the wall and there was a picture that Mary Cassatt painted. We purchased it when our family went to Chicago to view her art work. Then on the other wall was the clock that needs fixing and Gail kept asking me to do that, then behind me was the picture we purchase in Mitchell SD on a vacation and the list could go on and on. She is here in so many ways.
I best be getting to work. The more I think the less work I get done and the more those emotions well up inside me and seem to spill all over in the same way as the water was rushing over the Ford Dam this morning on my walk.

No comments: