Travis came over for a time and that was really nice. He did some more work on the snow fort in front.
Some of the things I took to heart from people who have passed on are:
- Brother Ronald--he had a great zeal for life, I could be better at that
- Sister Janet--she was such a domestic homemaker and care giver of her family, I could love my family more
- My grandma and grandma--I loved to visit them and spend time with them, I hope my grandchildren do the same
- Charlie--he loved the Word and preached it, I could be a better witness for Christ.
- Mark Kohler--He was so honest, I could improve on that
- Grandpa Saunders--He was so loyal to family and his farm, I could do better in that area
- Deanne--She was so happy, so bubbly, I could be happier towards people and smile more.
- Gail--I can not say enough about Gail and I have said so much and will say more in the future so will not say much here except I will try to be more selfless in my love and service.
I think I need to write more about life, about dreams, about purpose and about doing God's will in my life. I hope I can be successful with serving our Lord.
I am looking forward to Al/Deb party tomorrow. I don't think I will play games but I it will be good to see people and visit.