Friday, March 5, 2010

Here Gail is looking out over part of the ocean.  Sometimes I feel I am looking like that as life just goes by so so fast. 
Actually today was an exception.  I did not have any meals planned, no meetings and I just did not do a lot.  I as able to get in a 4 1/2 mile walk which made me tired towards the end.  I need to shape up my physical being, but what is new????  I felt like one of those solar lamps on my walk, just soaking up energy as the sun was so nice, warm and energizing.
For the day I have no news, no energy, no ideas and it doesn't bother me one bit.  How about that for a somewhat lazy attitude.
I did take my tiller to a friend who fixes small engines.  I purchased that tiller in 1972 so can he resurrect it, I don't know.  I have been nursing it alone for about 5 years now and decided that this spring was the time to fix it or nix it.  We will see what happens.  If it gets fixed I will rejoice and if it gets nixed we will find a proper place for it's final resting.
I want to get my den and kitchen picked up and in order but it has not happened  but there is always tomorrow.  At least I am planning on a tomorrow.
It is now 4:30 but I am pondering if I deserve a nap after my long walk!!

No comments: